I thought it would be fun to make a spread to showcase my favourite journaling supplies... so here it is, with details below:
Links updates May 2012 Please Note: Journaling Staples Volumne 2 (May 2013) can be viewed HERE.
Left hand side clockwise from top:
- Alpha Stickers - my favourites are these Jenni Bowlin Circle Alpha Stickers in assorted colors
- Pretty Tape - I love striped japanese masking tape.
- Cupcake liners and coffee filters - dyed in pinks, browns and creams
- White paper doilies - I get them at the craft store, or search for vintage ones on ebay
Right Hand side clockwise from top:
- Vintage labels from estate sales and ebay
- Die cut shapes from my Sizzix machine , I love the Crests and Banner
- Old paper - I have tons and offer some on occasion (email me if interested).
- More pretty striped tape
- Vintage gold seals
- Martha Stewart pointed circle paper punched shapes
- Stampin' up curly label paper punched shapes
- Gold starburst stickers
What are your journaling staples?