I made a quick journal bit this morning and wanted to share it with you how easy journaling can be - You do not even need to use my journal!
I loved the black and white antique corset image I just put up in the free downloads section so I printed the full size version* of the cleaned up image right from my browser. Other then the print out (I just used regular copy paper to print her on), all you need are the following supplies:
- Journaling pen of preference
- a couple makers (optional)
- a glue stick or pen
- excato knife or scissors
- small scrap of paper
- First I used my journaling pen and drew a quick skirt on to the woman.
- I used one of my markers to color the lines of the skirt, and some of the parts of her corset.
- Using the excato knife, I cut out the piece of paper she is holding in her hand
- The scrap paper is to glue behind the hole I just cut so it gives the appearance that she is holding it
- I journaled inside the skirt I made - using one of my markers to highlight some of the text I wrote in a decorative style.
I will most likely cut her out and add her to a spread in my journal, but it was a quick and easy way to get some journaling done when the mood struck!
The finished journaling bit:
* just click the image to see the larger version and print!